FreedomMarshals
This are is reserved for members, please log in!
FreedomMarshals
This are is reserved for members, please log in!
FreedomMarshals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of FreedomMarshals alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BROTHERS ALLIANCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ARROW

BROTHERS ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: BROTHERS ALLIANCE   BROTHERS ALLIANCE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

greetings from the brothers alliance.
i would like to thank your leader for inviting me to post here.

we are a average sized alliance, with a lot of new players to ikariam, so a lot of our members are still learning the game.
we have our main core of players that have been playing for awhile now, so all the new players seem to keep us very busy. ha ha
for the most part we are a very easy going alliance that lets our members do as they wish.
if they decide to pillage some one we let them know they better be able to take care of it themselves, because we feel if there at fault for starting a battle they better be able to get out of it on there own.
at the same time if our players are being unfairly pillaged (non stop) by someone they didn't start anything with, we will step in and help them out.
the same goes for any other alliance that we have made friends with, so if any of your members ever need a hand feel free to contact me and i will do whatever i can to help.
also if any of your members ever have a issue with our members please contact me and ill take care of it as soon as i can.
we have our own forum that we encourage all to visit, we have spots for cultural treaties, trade, and just general chat.
the site is. http://allianceofbrothers.slarti.myfreeforum.org/
you can contact me in game.
my name is arrow.
and my home town cords are 37:62 and my town name is donopopulas.
thank you very much, and i hope our alliances can work together in the future.
Back to top Go down
milanistastar
Admin
milanistastar

BROTHERS ALLIANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROTHERS ALLIANCE   BROTHERS ALLIANCE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm sure that our alliances will work together in future.
As I've stated,you have our support.
Back to top Go down
https://freedommarshals.forumotion.com

BROTHERS ALLIANCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreedomMarshals :: International Summit :: Embassy-
Jump to: